When it’s time to purchase new eyewear, the services offered by LensCrafters are full of advantages. As the largest optical chain in the United States, LensCrafters excels in taking care of your eyes, no matter what you need. With years of experience since the foundation of LensCrafters in 1983, our office is fully equipped and part of a national retail chain for prescription eyewear and sunglasses. Providing superior customer service and convenience, we feature eyewear, eye care services and on-site labs all under one roof.
Affordable Eye Exams with Top Technology
In comparison to a private optometry practice, all of our eye care services are very affordable, with no compromise on quality. Our LensCrafters eye doctor will perform a comprehensive examination of your eyes, at a price to fit any budget. To ensure that your eye assessment is as accurate as can be, we use the exclusive AccuExam technology at LensCrafters locations. This revolutionary digital eye examination will literally show you a picture of your vision. Through the use of simulation tools and videos, you’ll be able to visualize what’s happening with your eyesight, such as by displaying a clear image of the topography of your eye.
Not only does Clarifye, a unique exam tool available only at Lenscrafters, help you to better understand your ocular condition, but it also helps your eye doctor make precise diagnoses of eye diseases at a very early stage. Clarifye is exclusive to LensCrafters, and highlights our optometry practices as leading providers of eye care services.
Eyeglasses Ready in About One Hour
When it comes to quick and efficient service, LensCrafters can’t be beat. With a cutting-edge laboratory located in the store, we will craft, treat, coat, finish and fit most eyeglass and sunglass lenses within approximately one hour. Our optical staff and equipment are first-rate, and we’ll ensure that you are fully satisfied with your eyewear. Much more reliable than conventional methods of fitting lenses, we utilize AccuFit Digital Measurement to create a lens fit with perfect precision. In the event of any damage or breaks, we also have an equipped lab for repairs. Get your glasses in about an hour!
Time saving tips for your Cuyahoga Falls Eye Exam:
1. Bring your Insurance Card. Some procedures are payable based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your card upon arrival.
2. It is a good idea to contact your provider prior to your appointment to check the dollar amount or percentage of your coverage, and the time of your last claim. Are you eligible to claim?
3. If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us.
4. Bring old or current glasses in with you.
5. If the purchase of computer lenses is a possibility for you, measure the distance between your computer screen and your eyes.
6. Finally, please bring a list of any medications you are taking.
For our location and directions to our office, please click here.