Visit Us All Your Contact Lens Needs
Precise and professional contact lens fittings, premium brand-name contacts, all the contact lens solutions and eye care products you need… we have it all at Dr. Ty Miller, located in the LensCrafters in Cuyahoga Falls, OH! Whether you are a newbie to lenses or a long-time wearer, we’ll provide you with personalized attention to make sure your contacts fit comfortably and give you a crisp and healthy vision.
Contacts offer the convenience of sharp eyesight without bulky eyeglasses. They are also a great way to show off your natural beauty. However, purchasing contact lenses isn’t the same as buying a new accessory for your wardrobe. Before you buy a box of contacts, you need a thorough eye exam and contact lens fitting in to determine your accurate prescription. Even if you wear eyeglasses, your vision prescription for contacts isn’t the same. Our contact lens eye care specialist will evaluate your vision and measure your eyes to determine your prescription for lenses.
Where can I buy contact lenses and receive first-rate eye care near me?
The answer to your question is as clear as 20/20 vision! At Dr. Ty Miller, we’ll provide you with everything you need for contact lenses in our Cuyahoga Falls, OH, office.
- Our eye doctor will perform a contact lens eye exam to rule out any pre-existing conditions that could interfere with comfortable contact lens wear. We’ll also test your vision and measure your eyes precisely. We use state-of-the-art optometric technology in our friendly eye care clinic.
- Based on the results of your eye exam and vision testing, we will prescribe the ideal contacts for you. If you have a complex vision condition that categorizes you as a hard-to-fit patient, we’ll work patiently to find the most suitable specialty contact lenses in our Cuyahoga Falls collection.
- Now it’s time to buy your contact lenses in our Cuyahoga Falls store! An extensive variety of contact lens types and materials is available, and we stock a contact lens for almost every vision condition.
Here is a basic rundown of the different contact lenses on the market:
Soft Contact Lenses
As the most popular type of contact lens worn in the US, soft lenses are typically comfortable within seconds after insertion. They are composed from a flexible material, such as silicone hydrogel, that conforms smoothly to the shape of your eyeball. Therefore, they stay in place well – even if you lead an active lifestyle.
Soft contact lenses effective for many vision prescriptions and eye conditions, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia. In our Akron, OH, collection, we offer soft lenses for every wearing schedule: disposable dailies, regular daily wear lenses, and extended wear weekly and monthly contact lenses.
Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses (GP)
Sometimes, soft lenses cannot achieve crisp enough vision or high wearing comfort. In many of these cases, hard lenses are a great alternative. Hard, rigid gas permeable lenses give excellent vision for many complex eye conditions. They have a high oxygen permeability, which makes them breathable and reduces the risk of eye infection. Hard lenses can take a few weeks to get used to, and they must be sterilized nightly. We have fit many satisfied Cuyahoga Falls, OH, patients with hard contact lenses.
Specialty Contact Lenses
Were you once told that contact lenses are not an option for you due to a challenging vision condition? In the past, conditions such as dry eye syndrome, presbyopia, keratoconus and astigmatism made it impossible to wear lenses comfortably. Nowadays though, the release of many new materials and technologies has made it possible for almost everyone to wear contact lenses. Our optometrist will consider your individual needs and take the time to fit you with hard-to-fit, specialty contact lenses from our full Cuyahoga Falls, OH, inventory. Depending upon your requirements, we may prescribe bifocals/multifocal contacts, toric lenses, hybrid lenses, or scleral lenses.
Some Contact Lenses Brands We Provide:
- Bausch & Lomb- Purevision (including Multifocals and Torics)
- Ciba Vision- O2 Optix (including Multifocals and for Astigmatism)
- Coopervision- Avaira, Biofinity
- Vistakon- Acuvue Oasys (including lenses for Presbyopia and for Astigmatism)
We welcome walk-ins. If you have an up-to-date vision prescription for contact lenses, please bring it to purchase your contacts. To reserve your appointment for a contact lens eye exam and fitting with our Cuyahoga Falls, OH, eye doctor, please call in advance.